How to Order: Simply Call Us @ 1-877-907-9079
Thank you for visiting our web site and viewing the most beautiful unique rings available anywhere.
Anxious about ordering? We understand. We will do our best to help you feel comfortable as you embark on a selection process that will take some time, discussion and imagination.
Our approach is consultative. We want you to be happy and get exactly the ring you want, the ring of your dreams.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a click and pay web site. We have no shopping cart and no scary “submit” button; your ring order will be handled confidentially by phone conversation between us.
Here are some tips to help you as we discuss ordering.
1. Select Your Size: Exact ring sizing is essential. We will be happy to send a free ring sizing kit if you need one.
2. Select Your Metal: Rings are available in 14 or 18 karat gold – yellow, rose or white – as well as platinum and sometimes palladium. We also offer alternative metals such as titanium, cobalt chrome, black zirconium in artful designs. Also you can select rings made from authentic 4.5 billion year-old Gibeon Meteorite (an iron ore with nickel composite) and Damascus forged stainless steel.
3. Select Your Sparkle: Our sources for diamonds or colored stones are professional gemologists, with a keen eye for beauty, color, clarity and balance within your budget range. Most diamonds are graded by independent diamond grading laboratories and are guaranteed to be conflict free.
4. Select Your Design: Rings selected from those shown on the site will be custom made only for the customer by the artist for that collection in the size, metal and stones requested. There may be slight variations from the pictured ring due to customizing the ring for your size, use of gemstones, etc. Rings can also be completely customized to your unique specifications and requests, i.e. not shown on the site, through consultation with Rings Unique.
5. Select Your Shipping: Rings are shipped fully insured by the USPS Express Mail signature upon receipt requested for a standard fee of $35.
6. Select Your Payment: Ordering begins when a down payment of at least ½ is paid by credit card over the telephone with the staff of Rings Unique. Balances are due prior to shipping the finished ring. Because standard rings shown on the site are custom made for you only in your size, metal and choice of stone(s), orders are final, returnable for credit less shipping charges and a 25% re-servicing fee provided the ring(s) is returned within 10 days and shows no sign of wear.
Custom rings made to your individual specifications are not returnable.