Here are some tips to help review and complete your order.
1. Select Your Size: Exact ring sizing is essential because your ring will be custom made. We will be happy to send a free ring sizing kit if you need one.
2. Select Your Design: Rings selected from those shown on the site will be custom made only for you by the artist for that collection in the size, metal and gemstones requested. There may be slight variations from the pictured ring due to customizing the ring for your size, use of diamonds or gemstones, etc. To obtain a preliminary quote for the ring you want, please complete the “Request a Quote” link which is seen to the right of all ring images. Your request will be answered promptly by email from Rings Unique owner Tom Quilter.Rings can also be completely customized from scratch to your unique specifications and requests, i.e. not shown on the site, through consultation with Rings Unique. Please complete the “Custom Quote Request” or “Design Your Ring” links on this site.
3. Select Your Metal: Rings are available in 14 or 18 karat gold – yellow, rose or white – as well as platinum and sometimes palladium. We also offer alternative metals such as Damascus Steel, Titanium, Cobalt Chrome, and Black Zirconium in artful designs. You can select rings made from authentic 4.5 billion year-old Gibeon Meteorite, an iron ore meteorite with nickel and Damascus stainless steel or Forged re-cycled iron and steel.
4. Select Your Sparkle: Diamonds and colored gemstones are graded by independent professional gemologists for beauty, color, clarity and balance within your budget range. Diamonds and gemstones are guaranteed to be conflict free.
5. Start Now: Call us 1-512-589-4465. Your call will be answered promptly, details discussed and your order confirmed. We use PayPal, the safest method available for online purchases. We will send an invoice to your email address with the amount due. Paypal will provide you an option to pay from your own PayPal account, by Credit Card or from your bank account. Paypal also offers extended payment terms but check with PayPal first about your circumstances. Your order will be confirmed by email from Rings Unique as soon as the PayPal payment is completed. Standard turnaround for rings is about 4-5 weeks. Sometimes we can place a rush order into the queue if you need it soon, a rush charge may be applied.
6. Select Your Shipping: Rings are shipped fully insured by the USPS Express Mail signature required upon receipt for a standard fee of $45. You can request FedEx shipping for an additional fee. International orders are shipped by FedEx International Priority for the exact fee charged by FedEx which includes any local customs or taxes.
7. Returns: Because standard rings shown on the site are custom made for you only in your size, metal and choice of stone(s), orders are final, returnable for credit only less shipping charges and a 45% re-servicing fee provided the ring(s) is returned within 10 days and shows no sign of wear. Custom rings made to your individual specifications are not returnable.
Our singular goal is to make the ring of your dreams just for you. Please call us to discuss your ideas and preferences and get started now. 512-589-4465